Crafting Against the Grain’s Disclosure Policy
- All views and opinions contained within this blog are solely my own and do not reflect the opinions of any organizations that I may be affiliated with. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- All projects, advice, and pattern modifications are use at your own risk. I try to explain and show as accurately as possible the techniques used to the best of my abilities but make no guarantee of their individual successes. Please use your better judgment.
- Crafting Against the Grain may contain some contextual affiliate links. In short, this blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. Our primary form of making money is via affiliate links – an affiliate link means that I may receive a commission on sales of the products that are linked to my blog posts.
- Crafting Against the Grain is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com
- I will not promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something I will either let you know about or I won’t mention it at all. I don’t write fake reviews and I’m not going to pretend I love something when in actuality I believe it to be terrible.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. If I ever have any sponsored content, posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic or product, the advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- I would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog.
Cotton & Grain Sewing Co. (My Personal Business)
This blog, Crafting Against the Grain, is written and edited by me, Alexis Neil. If you have any questions, feel free to Contact Me.